Consus The aim of the project is to establish a regional science-society network for sustainability innovations in Albania and Kosovo in order to strengthen the connection and collaboration of institutions in the field of higher education, research and practice.
Please read the text in detail to understand the current situation in your company.
In the next step you have the possibility to decide where your journey is going by following the arrows.
In the menu bar above you can check key data and events, providing an overview of the game score/company success. This is very important for your further decisions.
Hint: Play in succession different trails to receive an impression of your options and the impacts of your actions.
Reflect on your actions and consider what you would now do in real life.
1. Identify the complexities and connections in a company
2. Support of long-term and sustainability-oriented thinking
3. Recognition of the connection and importance of the three dimensions of sustainable development (economic, ecological and social)
4. Practice-oriented application of sustainable decisions in a company
5. Investment in sustainable development is important for a company’s success
6. Make different decisions to realize the impacts on the company without living with the consequences in real live
Relevance for Sustainability
The target of the Sustainicum Business Game is to manage a company in the automotive industry in a sustainable way. In doing so, the game simulates the impacts of the different decisions and reflects the key data of economic success, environmental impacts and social engagement.
Related Teaching Resources
No specific previous knowledge / related resources required