You would like to share your own teaching materials or teaching methods with strong connection to sustainability, Education for Sustainable Development (ESD), or the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with other lecturers? The following check-list summarizes the process and helps you editing and submitting your resource:
- Please register as a new user (create your own author account) at the SUSTAINICUM COLLECTION.
- During the easy registration process, you must choose a University out of a drop down list, your new teaching resources will be allocated to. If you are working for a University, choose your University. If you are working for an NGO or other institution, you need to allocate your institution to a University of your choice. Your new teaching resources will be allocated to your institution under the "patronage" of the University of your choice.
- If the University of your choice is not listed, you can suggest your University to us. We will add your University. After confirmation you can finalize your registration.
- When the registration is done, please log in (LOGIN button on the top right)
- Choose the appropriate resource category: if you want to submit a learning material that uses a participative method, choose the category teaching materials. You can alternatively describe participative teaching methods.
- Please create the resource by entering all required information (minimum with asterix *) and saving it for the first time.
- While you work on the resource template, don't forget to save the template from time to time!
- Please note that your resource can and will be used worldwide. It is not possible to demand money for your resource. You must accept that your resource will be published with a Creative Common license (you can freely choose the type of CC license - you can find more information about CC in the internet). You must be the copyright holder of all uploaded and involved materials such as texts, videos, fotos and other, used in your documents such as powerpoints and pdfs. It is not allowed to use fotos without asking the original owner. Copyright penalties are very expensive, and in the internet there are many law offices searching for their next copyrigt case. So please check carefully and twice.
- After your final check please finally submit your resource (after confirming a grant of rights statement).
Thank you for your interest and submissions!